We offer dance classes for kids and adults in Lancaster county (they vary by type of class). Beginner, intermediate, and advanced skill level dance classes are available (they vary by type of class). Class times vary and include day-time, evenings, week days, and Saturdays.
Dance is an art form that can be enjoyed by all ages. It’s a great way to express yourself through movement and music. At Cavod Performing Arts dance studio we offer classes in ballet, jazz, tap dance, hip-hop, lyrical, contemporary, modern and more! We also have adult classes available as well
The art of dance is an excellent form of exercise that can be enjoyed by all ages and abilities. It’s also a great way for you to get fit in the shortest time possible. The benefits of dance are not only good for your body but it will also help with your mental health!
We offer two dance studios in Lancaster County, one in Manheim and one in New Holland.
Ballet Lessons at CavodCavod currently offers weekly Ballet classes in our onsite dance s...Learn More
Hip Hop Classes
Hip Hop Dance Classes in Lancaster County, PAHip Hop is a type of street dance style typi...Learn More
Jazz Classes in Lancaster CountyJazz is an upbeat, athletic, and dynamic style of dance. ...Learn More
What is Modern Dance?Cavod Performing Art’s Modern dance program combines strong ballet...Learn More
What is Tap Dancing?Tap dancing, one of the older forms of dance, involves making percuss...Learn More
- We exist to reflect the glory of God!
- We do this through our beautiful facility, through the clean and uplifting music we use, the modest and colorful costumes, the encouraging manner of our professional teachers, and the kindness of our students and families.
- Our café and playroom are family friendly, and people tell us this place feels welcoming and warm.
- Our students are truly challenged, and the standard of excellence is high, balanced with love and joy in every class.
- Cavod means The Glory of God in Hebrew so just call us the reflectors of His glory!