Jazz Classes in Lancaster County
Jazz is an upbeat, athletic, and dynamic style of dance. Studies will include musical awareness, theatrics, conditioning, leaps, and turns. Students will learn to move with grace and ease while maintaining good posture.
The Jazz Dance Classes offered by Cavod Performing Arts in Lancaster County, PA offers a unique opportunity for students interested in learning more about jazz dancing and performing arts in a dance studio setting. Each program provides instruction in all aspects of jazz dance training including technique, music, choreography, and performance. We offer classes year round for both beginning and advanced dancers.
Dancers will learn a deeper understanding of working from their core in order to achieve maximum ability in this style of dance. Class combination styles will range from fast and intricate LA inspired works to broadway character routines. Each focus will last several weeks in order for students to master the material before shifting to a new style. Currently, Cavod offers classes ranging from beginner to advanced, ages 8 to adult.
Adult Jazz class is a beginner/intermediate jazz cLearn More
Conditioning for Dancers
Conditioning for Dancers will direct dancers in hoLearn More
Jazz 1 class is a beginner jazz class reviewing jaLearn More
Jazz 2 class is an intermediate jazz class where jLearn More
Jazz 3 is a class where jazz dance elements such aLearn More
Jazz 4 is a class where jazz dance elements such aLearn More
Junior Jazz class is a beginner jazz class reviewiLearn More
- We exist to reflect the glory of God!
- We do this through our beautiful facility, through the clean and uplifting music we use, the modest and colorful costumes, the encouraging manner of our professional teachers, and the kindness of our students and families.
- Our café and playroom are family friendly, and people tell us this place feels welcoming and warm.
- Our students are truly challenged, and the standard of excellence is high, balanced with love and joy in every class.
- Cavod means The Glory of God in Hebrew so just call us the reflectors of His glory!
Cavod currently offers a variety of performance art classes in dance, acting, music, gymnastics, and more. These courses are designed to provide students with an opportunity to explore the arts while challenging them to achieve a standard of excellence. As students strive to attain excellence in their art, they also learn skills such as patience, perseverance, self-discipline and teamwork. As a result, they gain confidence and they have lots of fun in the process!Learn More