Hip Hop Dance Classes in Lancaster County, PA
Hip Hop is a type of street dance style typically associated with Hip Hop music. Popular characteristics of this dance style include breaking, locking, and popping. Students will learn how to count music, dance to a rhythm, isolate different body parts, and perform distinctive hip hop movements.
Cavod’s hip hop program allows students to broaden their creativity in a holistic way by exploring different hip hop styles such as break dancing, popping, locking, tutting, and more. Cavod Academy offers a variety of hip hop classes starting at age 7 to adult for beginner, intermediate, and advanced skill levels.
Adult Hip Hop
Adult Hip Hop is a beginner/intermediate hip hop cLearn More
Conditioning for Dancers
Conditioning for Dancers will direct dancers in hoLearn More
Hip Hop 1
Hip Hop 1 is an introductory hip hop class with aLearn More
Hip Hop 2
Hip Hop 2 is a beginner hip hop class with a high-Learn More
Hip Hop 3
Hip Hop 3 is an intermediate hip hop class with aLearn More
Junior Hip Hop
Junior Hip Hop is an introductory hip hop class wiLearn More
- We exist to reflect the glory of God!
- We do this through our beautiful facility, through the clean and uplifting music we use, the modest and colorful costumes, the encouraging manner of our professional teachers, and the kindness of our students and families.
- Our café and playroom are family friendly, and people tell us this place feels welcoming and warm.
- Our students are truly challenged, and the standard of excellence is high, balanced with love and joy in every class.
- Cavod means The Glory of God in Hebrew so just call us the reflectors of His glory!