About our Courses for People With Special Needs
Cavod offers a specialized dance/performing arts program for teens and adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities once a week called Friends in Motion and a Friends in Motion full camp week over the summer called Camp Create. We believe that dance and the arts are fantastic tools to engage the mind and body to express ourselves no matter what skill level or ability creatively. We believe God has uniquely created each individual with purpose and worth, so our goal is to make every student feel valued!
- We exist to reflect the glory of God!
- We do this through our beautiful facility, through the clean and uplifting music we use, the modest and colorful costumes, the encouraging manner of our professional teachers, and the kindness of our students and families.
- Our café and playroom are family friendly, and people tell us this place feels welcoming and warm.
- Our students are truly challenged, and the standard of excellence is high, balanced with love and joy in every class.
- Cavod means The Glory of God in Hebrew so just call us the reflectors of His glory!