Cavod Performing Art offers music theatre classes for beginners looking to build foundational skills as well as experienced singers who have participated in theatrical productions. If you’re interested in training your vocal technique and improving your acting and dancing skills, musical theatre might just be for you!
What are Musical Theatre classes like at Cavod?
Musical theater is an exciting and popular artistic form that blends singing, dance, spoken lines, and physical expression in a triple threat of an entertaining performance. Students will learn and memorize a role that will involve singing, public speaking, dance, and acting techniques that will train one’s vocal technique. Students will also learn specific audition techniques to help them in future performance opportunities and the audition process.
The Benefits of Musical Theatre Lessons
Participating in theatrical productions involves more than a few disciplines of the performing arts. At Cavod, you’ll be building foundational skills in:
- Dance Technique
- Vocal Lessons
- Spoken Word Techniques
- Stage Presence
Cavod musical theatre classes for each stage of your growth as a performer for ages 10 & up.
- We exist to reflect the glory of God!
- We do this through our beautiful facility, through the clean and uplifting music we use, the modest and colorful costumes, the encouraging manner of our professional teachers, and the kindness of our students and families.
- Our café and playroom are family friendly, and people tell us this place feels welcoming and warm.
- Our students are truly challenged, and the standard of excellence is high, balanced with love and joy in every class.
- Cavod means The Glory of God in Hebrew so just call us the reflectors of His glory!