Hand-to-Hand Combat Training at Cavod
Hand-to-Hand Combat is a self-defense class in New Holland, PA, taught from a Christian perspective.
Students will grow physically and mentally through rigorous unarmed combat training in the art of discipline, respect, and understanding perspective as they move through the ranks.
They will also grow spiritually as they learn that God is their source and that He is the ultimate defense and the one to trust at all times.
Select a class that suits you below, or contact us directly!
Hand to Hand Combat Junior
Hand-to-Hand Combat is a self-defense class in LaLearn More
Hand-to-Hand Combat is a self-defense class in LanLearn More
- We exist to reflect the glory of God!
- We do this through our beautiful facility, through the clean and uplifting music we use, the modest and colorful costumes, the encouraging manner of our professional teachers, and the kindness of our students and families.
- Our café and playroom are family friendly, and people tell us this place feels welcoming and warm.
- Our students are truly challenged, and the standard of excellence is high, balanced with love and joy in every class.
- Cavod means The Glory of God in Hebrew so just call us the reflectors of His glory!
Cavod currently offers a variety of performance art classes in dance, acting, music, gymnastics, and more. These courses are designed to provide students with an opportunity to explore the arts while challenging them to achieve a standard of excellence. As students strive to attain excellence in their art, they also learn skills such as patience, perseverance, self-discipline and teamwork. As a result, they gain confidence and they have lots of fun in the process!Learn More