What is Acrobatic Arts (Acro)?
The Acrobatic Arts, commonly known as Acro, is a style of dance that combines acrobatic and gymnastic elements with dance technique. It is known for its athleticism and seamless blend of dance and acrobatic skills.
What are the benefits of practicing Acrobatic Arts?
Students learn how to perform in front of an audience, choreograph routines, build social skills and confidence in a fun environment.
Classes will work on improving tumbling skills and dance technique, as well as learning how to seamlessly transition in and out of connecting tumbling and dance skills.
What are Acrobatic Arts classes like at Cavod?
Classes cover skills such as cartwheel and handstand variations, walkovers, leaps, turns, intricate floor-work, flexibility skills, and acro-partnering.
Each Acro class is taught by one of our professional instructors who have been trained at the highest level of competition. Students will be introduced to the basic principles of acrobatics and gymnastics, including balance, coordination, strength, flexibility, and control.
Our acrobatic tumbling program for kids and teens allows students ages 3 and up to develop their overall body strength, flexibility, and tumbling skill sets. All classes aim to prepare students to advance through conditioning exercises, such as push-ups and core exercises, as well as placing value on proper form and execution. Skills learned to include:
- Forwards rolls
- Round offs
- Front and back-handsprings
Select a class that suits you below, or contact us directly!
Acro 1 is a foundational acrobatic class for beginLearn More
Acro 2 is for experienced tumblers and dancers thaLearn More
Acro 3 is for advanced tumblers and dancers that hLearn More
Junior Acro is a foundational acro class for studLearn More
What is Kinder Tumbling? Kinder Tumbling is for chLearn More
Tumble Tots is for ages 3-4 and focuses on learninLearn More
Tumbling classes work on basic tumbling skills sucLearn More
- We exist to reflect the glory of God!
- We do this through our beautiful facility, through the clean and uplifting music we use, the modest and colorful costumes, the encouraging manner of our professional teachers, and the kindness of our students and families.
- Our café and playroom are family friendly, and people tell us this place feels welcoming and warm.
- Our students are truly challenged, and the standard of excellence is high, balanced with love and joy in every class.
- Cavod means The Glory of God in Hebrew so just call us the reflectors of His glory!