Cavod Ballet Theatre is a program designed for ballet students in the community ages 5-19 who have a desire to perform in contemporary and classical ballet pieces while furthering their performance experience and education. The purpose is to educate students in ballet performance etiquette and requirements, further their knowledge of contemporary and classical works, and to bring an appreciation for ballet into the community.
Cavod Ballet Theatre presents
2020 Auditions – August 29th
- Please bring the audition application ( listed in the link below) and a headshot. Dancers who are trained en pointe will need to bring their shoes.
- We will be following our summer program safety procedures (listed at the top of the page). Please review these guidelines before arriving to your audition.
- New this year: We are opening auditions up for 5-7 year olds in our BRAND NEW Sweet Shoppe scene. Click on the link below for character descriptions.
- To sign up for an audition time, click here. We look forward to seeing you there!
- 5-7 year olds Participation Fee- $75
- 8+ Participation Fee- $150
- Payments are due August 17th and October 17th
Rehearsals will occur Saturdays from 10 am-4pm and occasionally on Friday nights. Students are ONLY required to attend the rehearsal for the part(s) they are cast in. A rehearsal schedule will be released each month containing the student’s call times and may vary each month.
Wonder follows the story of two orphan children, Gracie and Nick, who are searching for the wonder of the holiday season. With the help of three Christmas Lights, Twinkle, Flicker, and Pixie, the children adventure through a Toy Shoppe, Christmas Tree Village, and a Cathedral in search for the wonder. Through their journey, the children discover that the wonder of the holiday season is more than the traditions. The wonder of the holiday season comes from love and being love.
Wonder is written, choreographed, and directed by Stephanie Morales.
Music composed by: Alexander Glazunov, Phillip Glass, Giuseppe Verdi, and Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky.