Cavod is excited to offer a virtual program this year! All classes (excluding tumbling and acrobatic arts) will be available to take online via Zoom. Our studios are equipped with HD TV’s and a state-of-the-art sound system that will enhance your virtual experience. Students online will be able to see the classroom, teachers, and their classmates, making it feel like they are live with them.
If you would like to register for virtual class, call the office at 717-354-3355 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOW TO ACCESS VIRTUAL CLASS:
- Select your classes and register for classes here: https://app.jackrabbitclass.com/regv2.asp?id=513021&_ga=2.220409243.2009639269.1600127730-1789198022.1570212942
- Call or email the office to let them know you will be moving to Zoom. This will allow for the office to let the teachers know of this change and make a note of it for attendance.
- Login to your parent portal : https://app.jackrabbitclass.com/jr3.0/ParentPortal/Login?orgId=513021®cid=4463233&_ga=2.266258959.1402208706.1598825776-1064069969.1580707389.
- Select the class you are going to attend via Zoom from your class list.
- Click on the Zoom link found on the class page. ** You will need a Zoom account to be able to join class. To create a FREE account, click here: https://zoom.us/education. It will be most efficient if you create your profile prior to the start of the class.
- Login to the Zoom class and Enjoy!
- Once logged in, if you are not automatically muted, please mute yourself.
- If you are on Zoom you must be participating in class and the camera must be turned on at all times – treat this experience as if you were live in class.
- If you have a question for the teacher, please use the raise your hand feature to notify the teacher. When called on, you may unmute yourself to ask the question. Once the question has been answered, please return to being muted.
- Create space for yourself- make sure you are in an area that has good lighting and space to move in. With permission from your parents, move any furniture that may be obstructing your ability to participate in class. For ballet, we recommend using a chair as your barre.
OTHER ZOOM FACTS:
- You can only attend classes that you are registered for. If you would like to drop in to a class that you are not registered for and you meet the qualifications to take this class, you can call the office to pay for the class and get the Zoom link. Any students who attend a class they are not registered for or have not paid for will be dismissed from class until the office has been updated.
- November Deadline for recital: Students who are taking class via Zoom that would like to participate in recital must let us know by November and will need to be attending class in person to participate. If you decide to stay on Zoom for the remainder of the year, you will not be able to participate in the recital.