Cavod offers a virtual class option if you cannot attend your regular class due to sickness or emergency. All classes (excluding hand to hand combat, pointe, tumbling and acrobatic arts) are available to take online via Zoom. Our studios are equipped with HD TVs and a state-of-the-art sound system that will enhance your virtual experience. Students online will be able to see and hear the classroom, teachers, and their classmates, making it feel like they are live with them.
Virtual classes are not an option for an alternative to in-person classes. Our values include empowering students and sharing community so we feel strongly that students need to be in person for that to happen to its greatest extent.
HOW TO ACCESS VIRTUAL CLASS:
- Login to your parent portal : https://app.jackrabbitclass.com/jr3.0/ParentPortal/Login?orgId=513021®cid=4463233&_ga=2.266258959.1402208706.1598825776-1064069969.1580707389.
- Select the class you are going to attend via Zoom from your class list.
- Click on the Zoom link found on the class page. ** You will need a Zoom account to be able to join class. To create a FREE account, click here: https://zoom.us/education. It will be most efficient if you create your profile prior to the start of the class.
- Login to the Zoom class and participate!
- Once logged in, if you are not automatically muted, please mute yourself.
- If you are on Zoom you must be dressed for class and fully participating. The camera must be turned on at all times – treat this experience as if you were live in class.
- The teacher may turn off the monitor to decrease distractions for the rest of the class, but you will remain connected.
- If you have a question for the teacher, please unmute yourself. After your question is answered, you can mute again.
- Create space for yourself- make sure you are in an area that has good lighting and space to move in. With permission from your parents, move any furniture that may be obstructing your ability to participate in class. For ballet, we recommend using a chair as your barre.